Saturday, May 31, 2014

Well, I'm not a good blogger...

It's been months and months since I've posted. I think I'm better at spending time quilting and reading others blogs. I completely enjoy keeping up with what everyone else is up to. I am inspired daily by the lovely quilts that I see, and by the wonderful stories of quilting life. I think I'll just post pictures occasionally of the quilts that I manage to complete and be happy with that.

This one is just a flimsy right now, but is in the pile that I need to quilt. It is Kaffe Fassett's pattern and fabrics - Diagonal Madness. This quilt is one of my favorites and the fabrics have been waiting patiently for me to get to them for the longest time. I'm quilting Mexican Party right now, then I think I will do this one:)

Hopefully I'll get back here and post more often!



No comments:

Post a Comment